[Gsw-councilplus-l] Reading of minutes

Odette B. James o.b.james at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 14:55:52 EDT 2016

Sounds good to me.  I approve.  Before we can do this, though, we need
unanimous approval by all counselors and officers if we are to handle this
through email.  So everyone does need to reply.  Items handled at council
meetings require only a majority approval, but items handled by email
require unanimous approval.

Odette

  _____