[MSA-talk] early mineralogy interest

Diamspir at aol.com Diamspir at aol.com
Thu May 8 20:21:55 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

My interest was in minerals used in  medicine. The beneficial earth
materials. I went through many of the most common  plus many not so common minerals
(and I don't mean the so called "minerals" one  buys in a health food
store. Those are not minerals as we understand them in  scientific terms anyway)
and looked them up in medical literature. The list was  a long and
impressive one.

Ulli Limpitlaw

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Chris Tacker <_rctacker at yahoo.com_