[MSA-talk] P-T stability of BaCO3 (witherite)

Anton Chakhmouradian Anton.Chakhmouradian at umanitoba.ca
Wed May 21 14:50:51 EDT 2014

Hello Ben,

See Nicholls & Lafferty, 1942, Decomposition temperatures of some analytical precipitates. Barium carbonate. Industr. Engineer. Chem., Analyt. Ed., vol. 14, pp. 481-5. You will need to convert their mm Hg pressure values, though.

Let me know if you need a pdf of this paper.

Anton Chakhmouradian
University of Manitoba