[MSA-talk] Mineral name for perovskite-structured (Mg, Fe) silicate?

Walter E Trzcienski Jr., Dr. walter.trzcienski at mcgill.ca
Tue May 27 19:45:00 EDT 2014

I heartily agree and support Bob's comment.  Again, the IMA, unfortunately, does not speak for all (maybe only for a minority), and it maybe the "anachronism".

Crossite is my favorite.

Walter E. Trzcienski, Jr.
Adjunct Professor
Earth & Planetary Sciences
Phone: 514-398-7442
email: walter.trzcienski at mcgill.ca
Frank Dawson Adams, 3450 University Street
Quebec, Canada  H3A 0E8