[MSA-talk] DCO symposium at Yokohama June 26th 2016

Eiji Ohtani ohtani at m.tohoku.ac.jp
Wed Apr 20 11:37:09 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,
We are planning to make a DCO symposium on June 26, 2016 one day before the GS conferene at Yokohama.It is open for public and free. The program and flyer are attached with this e-mail. I hope you can attend the symposium.

DCO Symposium in Yokohama:
Deep Life, Deep Energy, Reservoirs and Fluxes,and Extreme Physics and Chemistry
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Sunday, 26 June 2016, 5F Room 502
Pacifico Yokohama Conference Center, Yokohama, Japan

Scope
Recent progress of the Deep Carbon Observatory (DCO) is transforming our understanding of deep carbon in Earth. DCO leverages the knowledge and skills of a global, interdisciplinary research community of scientists with a shared passion for transforming our knowledge of carbon. This symposium will present recent exciting results from the Deep Life, Deep Energy, Reservoirs and Fluxes, and Extreme Physics and Chemistry Communities. We also take this opportunity to warmly welcome members of the Japanese geochemical, geophysical and geomicrobiological communities to join the DCO Science Network.

Please register online by 21 June 2016. Registration is FREE.
Attendees do not need to be registered for Goldschmidt 2016 to attend this Symposium.Please visit following website:
https://deepcarbon.net//symposium-yokohama

Symposium Organizing Committee
Eiji Ohtani (Tohoku University)
Fumio Inagaki (JAMSTEC)