[MSA-talk] New mineral description needed

Mariana Klementova klemari at fzu.cz
Wed Apr 27 02:26:41 EDT 2016

Hi Henry,

I can offer the electron diffraction approach. Our group is developing
tools for structure solution from electron diffraction tomography. We can
obtain structure from crystals as small as about 20nm. Of course, the
hydration might complicate thing a little. But recently we have become
interested in more challenging materials including hydrated minerals as we
have got four mineralogists in our group. So, if you could spare a little
bit of your sample we would be interested to try.

Regards,

Mariana

 Mariana Klementova
 Institute of Physics of the CAS, v.v.i.