[MSA-talk] treatment + separation of clay-bearing materials

Peter Laugesen pl at pelcon.dk
Fri Dec 1 02:14:45 EST 2017

Hi Barry,

Eons ago, doing my thesis, I processed Miocene clay-rich samples in sealed 10 microns nylon-mesh bags – and washed them in a washing machine! (Ensure you sewer has a sedimentation trap).

Perfectly intact microfossils were extracted without further ado.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Peter Laugesen

PELCON
Pelcon Materials & Testing ApS