[MSA-talk] wire iron

Frank Dickson dicksonfwgranite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:20:31 EST 2017

*4Dec17 Hello Alfredo and MSA Talk.  A thing wonderful about geology
mineralogy natural science is nature chooses her paths, lately by  Adrian
Bejan and Bill Tiller concepts.  We have fun figuring out why wire grows,
as Alfredo asks.  In Papoose Flat pluton and host rocks occur m**etastable
orthoclase crystals, not sanidine or microcline, and beta quartz.** Nature
chose a K-feldspar uncannily the same color, textures, structures, size.
and internal boxy oriented inclusions in my 2000 reaction cell.  Papoose
Flat Type **intrusive** are world wide. Best regards, Frank Dickson *