[MSA-talk] resources for Economic Geology

Riia Chmielowski riia.chmielowski at ltu.se
Tue Dec 19 02:43:37 EST 2017

Hi Mona,

I am surprised to learn that courses in economic geology are rare, since our university geology department specializes in ore deposits and we don't really have much in the way of the general geology courses that I took as an undergrad, but we have plenty in the way of ore deposits.  Are you aware of the The Mineral Deposits Studies Group listserver <GEO-MINERALISATION at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>? That might be a good place to repeat this question.

Cheers,

--Riia

Dr. Riia M. Chmielowski
Senior Research Engineer/Laboratory Manager
Laser-Ablation ICP-MS Laboratory, LTU
SE-971 87 Luleå, Sweden
www.ltu.se/LaserICPMS
Hours: Mon-Thurs 07:30-12:30 or by appointment
Email:  riia.chmielowski at ltu.se
Phone: +46 (0)920 492033
Mobile: +46 72 539 07 76
Fax: +46-920-491199