[MSA-talk] Synchysite-(Y)

Andrew Phelps phelpsaw at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 22 16:23:16 EST 2017

If you haven’t done them - the structural calculations combined with a bit of atom-substitution sleuthing should give you a real good idea of where the bands may be found. Just remember that partially filled sites and random occupancies will broaden and potentially shift the expected bands from a nearly perfect crystal when dealing with “wild” specimens.

my $0.02
Andy
Andrew.phelps at udri.udayton.edu
937.361.5346