[MSA-talk] Wilfley table setup tips and tricks

Ayla Pamukcu apamukcu at whoi.edu
Fri Dec 29 14:34:28 EST 2017

Hi all,

*Note: If you have any experience with this or have some tips and tricks
for shaker tables in general, I'd love to hear them and would appreciate if
you could email me off the listserv at apamukcu at whoi.edu
<apamukcu at whoi.edu>*

We're in the process of trying to get a Wilfley 800 table up and running
(it was set up a few years ago but it's never been used), and we're having
an issue with it producing almost a reverse density distribution (i.e.,
heavies are getting caught at the top, some are cascading down, but it's
mostly lights going into the 'concentrates' bucket). If anyone has
experience/suggestions/ideas about how to fix this, please do get in touch!

Thanks, and happy new year,
Ayla Pamukcu