[MSA-talk] Wilfley table setup tips and tricks

Wesley Weisberg Wesley.Weisberg at cwu.edu
Fri Dec 29 16:43:03 EST 2017

Hello Ayla,

A good friend of mine operates the Denver USGS Mineral Resources program min-sep lab and has extensive knowledge and experience with the Wilfley table. He and others published a USGS paper a few years back on techniques and methods regarding min-sep procedures. I have attached his paper and contact information below. Hope this helps and Happy New Year.

Tom Strong

Tstrong4 at msudenver.edu

Cheers,

Wesley

___

Wesley Weisberg

Graduate Assistant

Department of Geological Sciences

Central Washington University

400 E. University Way, Ellensburg WA 98926

808.226.3829

"The difference between seeing nothing but a pebble and reading the history of the cosmos inscribed inside it, is science.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

"No individual has any right to come into this world and go out of it without leaving behind him distinct and legitimate reasons for having passed through it."

-George Washington Carver, 1915