[MSA-talk] student personal disclosures (was ...color-blind students...)

Lincoln S. Hollister linc at Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 1 16:04:12 EDT 2017

sorry, Matt, but I disagree.   I do not see that color blindness is a personal thing.  Suppose i only had one eye.  Shouldn’t this be made known in a lab using stereoscopes to see in 3d?

Lincoln