[MSA-talk] Copies of articles needed

Mark Ghiorso ghiorso at ofm-research.org
Fri Nov 17 16:07:15 EST 2017

I am looking for PDF copies of two articles that appeared in:

Progress in Experimental Petrology of the National Environmental Research Council (NERC), in particular:

v. 6, pages 17-19 (1976 or 1974, Wood, B.J., The reaction phlogopite+quartz=enstatite+sanidine+H2O, and
v.11 pages 153-154 (1978, Best, N.F. and Graham, C.M., Redetermination of the reaction 2 zoisite+quartz+kyanite=4 anorthite+H2O)

If anyone has access to these and would not mind sharing them with me, I’ll be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance,

-Mark Ghiorso