[MSA-talk] Copies of articles needed

Bernie Wood bernie.wood at earth.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 17:10:36 EST 2017

Hi Mark,

I never published this study in a peer-reviewed journal because before all
the experiments were completed an idiot graduate student opened up the
line to my nice 500 bar Heise gauge and pressurised it with 1000 bars. I
was too disheartened to continue because the experiments were taking so
long. However, there are enough reversals for the data to be useful and I
will see if I can find the report when I get home on Monday.

Regards
Bernie

On 17/11/2017, 21:07, "msa-talk-bounces at minlists.org on behalf of Mark
Ghiorso" <msa-talk-bounces at minlists.org on behalf of