[MSA-talk] Science Advances

Frank Dickson dicksonfwgranite at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:00:18 EST 2017

Each death adds to knowledge.  Karl Popper says humans by luck invented
science which makes progress despite our flaws.  Adrian Bejan says we
evolve in improved steps.  Bill Tiller showed we and nature affect matter
by intent.  Karl pointed out that established concepts are used before
being certified he did not know why.  :Likely intent spreads the word. I
did not know of Bejan and Tiller until late in my career,  Tiller says much
has to be worked out, but intent makes interstellar travel possible.  We do
our best to fix things.  Regards, Frank.