[MSA-talk] Cretaceous igneous activity in the south-central United States

Gregory Dumond gdumond at uark.edu
Mon Nov 20 13:47:39 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider the following announcement from my colleague here at the University of Arkansas:

We welcome submission of abstracts to the “Cretaceous Igneous Activity in the South-Central United States” session for the 2018 GSA South-Central Section. The meeting will take place in Little Rock, AR on March 12-13. The deadline for submitting an abstract is December 5th. Please forward to anyone you think may be interested in contributing and attending the meeting.
https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2018SC/cfp.epl

Thank you and hope to see you in Little Rock!

With sincerest regards,

Greg

-----
Gregory Dumond
Associate Professor
Department of Geosciences
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701, USA
Email: gdumond at uark.edu
Web: http://fulbright.uark.edu/departments/geosciences/people/dumond.php

"There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle."
               --- Robert Alden