[MSA-talk] REE...

Wall, Frances F.Wall at exeter.ac.uk
Fri Nov 24 07:52:42 EST 2017

Dear Guy,
The Critical Materials Institute in the USA https://cmi.ameslab.gov/  can help.

We have a project in the UK called SoS RARE, www.sosrare.org that includes work on responsible sourcing of the REE that are used in the direct drive motors in many electric vehicles. I would be pleased to see if I can help your colleague with any questions.
Best wishes,
Frances

Frances Wall
Professor of Applied Mineralogy
Camborne School of Mines
University of Exeter
+44 (0)1326 371831
www.exeter.ac.uk/csm
G.08, Tremough Innovation Centre
Penryn Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9FE, UK‌
Bryan Lovell meeting, Mining for the Future, Geological Society, 23, 24  November
Resources for Future Generations  conference, RFG2018,  Canada, June 2018
Rare earth conference, Switzerland, September 2018: http://icfe10.epfl.ch

www.sosrare.org
www.carbonatites.eu
www.interregeurope.eu/remix/

This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.