[MSA-talk] REE...

Ethan Baxter baxteret at bc.edu
Mon Nov 27 08:17:49 EST 2017

By the way, does anyone have any good lesson plans and/or content for
teaching REE minerals, resources, and relevance in an earth materials
course, or even an intro course?  I see a few things posted on the SERC
website... but I wonder if anyone has any favorites to suggest?

thx,
Ethan

************************************
Ethan Baxter

Professor & Chair
Boston College
Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences
Devlin Hall Room 213, 140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467

Phone: 617-552-1124
Email: ethan.baxter at bc.edu
Website: https://www2.bc.edu/ethan-baxter/