[MSA-talk] REE...

Julien Allaz julien.allaz at colorado.edu
Mon Nov 27 19:49:52 EST 2017

Hi Ethan (et al),

Turns out I just gave a 45-min class on REE in the Earth Materials class from Prof. Kevin Mahan at CU Boulder. It is including some research I published in AmMin in 2015 and some basic information. We also have a current project going on in the South Platte pegmatite district, in the Pikes Peak batholith, but I cannot tell you more about it for the moment :)

This is just an intro class on REE, but maybe some material is of interest to you? If so, I can put a copy of my PPT file on my personal server and give you the link (send me a private msg).

Best,

Julien