[MSA-talk] Raman spectrum of Svyatoslavite

Silvio Ferrero Silvio.Ferrero at geo.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 12 08:09:42 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I´m looking for the Raman spectrum of Svyatoslavite, an orthorombic
polymorph of anorthite.

None of the most common databases seem to have one...

I would really appreciate any help!

Cheers

Silvio

--
Silvio Ferrero
tel. 0049(0)3319775705

"In those early days people laughed at me. They quoted Saussure who had
said that it was not a proper thing to examine mountains with microscopes,
and ridiculed my action in every way. Most luckily I took no notice of
them"
(Henry Clifton Sorby)

To many petrologists a volatile component is  exactly like a Maxwell
daemon; it does just what one may wish it to do.
(The evolution of the igneous rocks, N.L. Bowen, 1928)