[MSA-talk] Univ. Colorado-Boulder electron microprobe manager position - GSA

Kevin Mahan mahank at colorado.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:23:13 EDT 2017

The Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Colorado at
Boulder will have an opening next year for a Research Associate position
to manage our electron microprobe laboratory, which houses a new JEOL
8230. There is no official ad to share yet but it will be coming very
soon. However, I will be at the GSA meeting in Seattle next week if
anyone interested would like to talk more about this position. Please
send me an email separately to Kevin.Mahan at colorado.edu
<mailto:Kevin.Mahan at colorado.edu> to arrange something. Otherwise,
please look for the ad coming soon!

Kevin