[MSA-talk] Tips for helping color-blind students with optical mineralogy

Hannula, Kim hannula_k at fortlewis.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:04:46 EDT 2017

Hi all –

I didn’t know about the Adobe Illustrator function to proof for color-blindness. I found a description of it here: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/creativesuite/cs/using/WS3F71DA01-0962-4b2e-B7FD-C956F8659BB3.html#WS473A333A-7F61-4aba-8F67-5553208E349C

This looks like a great tool for testing figures, web pages, etc. I guess that, in a world of digital photomicrographs, you could look at photos of your class samples in Photoshop or Illustrator using this tool?

Kim