[MSA-talk] Jean DeMouthe's passing

Roberta L. Flemming rflemmin at uwo.ca
Sat Oct 28 10:54:16 EDT 2017

Dear Mineralogy Folks,
In memory of Jean Demouthe, it seems appropriate to re-circulate a touching
email Jean sent to the list in 2014, describing her enthusiasm for and love
of minerals since her youth, in response to the question by Chris Tracker:
"Hello, group, I'm interested in what influenced many of you to become
interested in mineralogy."
Thank you, John Rakovan, for the link to Jean's new book: MSA monograph *Care
and Documentation of Mineral Collections*  http://www.minsoc
am.org/msa/Monographs/#DeMouthe
It looks terrific, and I have ordered my copy!
Cheers,
Roberta
--
Roberta L. Flemming