[MSA-talk] Mineral Interest

Mulaba, Antoine amulaba at uj.ac.za
Sat Oct 28 15:03:27 EDT 2017

Dear Frank,
Your impressive work in the Mossbauer spectroscopy field has been instructive and inspiring.
Regards,
Antoine F. Mulaba-Bafubiandi

www.uj.ac.za/faculties/febe/<http://www.uj.ac.za/faculties/febe/>

Professor Antoine F. Mulaba-Bafubiandi
Hydrometallurgy Professor
Head Mineral Processing and Technology Research Centre
Head Artisanal and Small Scale Mining Research Interest Group
Department of Metallurgy
Faculty of Engineering and the Built Environment (FEBE)
Tel +27 11 559 6215