[MSA-talk] Polysynthetic twin drawings

George Harlow gharlow at amnh.org
Fri Jan 5 10:00:04 EST 2018

I am trying to amass some EPS drawings of twinned crystals for an exhibit, and I am having trouble finding or making (SHAPE) examples other than of feldspar.  Does anyone have a vector drawing of, say, polysynthetically twinned calcite that they would share with me.  I have had to customize drawings of fluorite and pyritohedron penetration twins if you want to trade.
Cheers,
George

George E. Harlow                                            gharlow at amnh.org<mailto:gharlow at amnh.org>
Dept. Earth and Planetary Sciences
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street New York, NY 10024-5192  U.S.A.
Phone (212)769-5378     FAX  (212)769-5533
WWW:  http://www.amnh.org/our-research/staff-directory/george-e.-harlow
http://research.amnh.org/eps/jade/