[MSA-talk] MSA-talk Digest, Vol 52, Issue 4 1. Polysynthetic twin drawings (George Harlow)

George Harlow gharlow at amnh.org
Sun Jan 7 11:25:53 EST 2018

Shiyun Jin,
               Many thanks; this is exactly what I was looking for.  I just colorized it and exported as an *.eps drawing, although that must be edited in Illustrator to get rid of some extra patterns Illustrator does not like.  By the way (001) is the common polysynthetic twin law in calcite, but it shows itself as striae on the rhombohedral faces or cleavage.
Thanks again,
George

George E. Harlow                                            gharlow at amnh.org<mailto:gharlow at amnh.org>
Dept. Earth and Planetary Sciences
American Museum of Natural History
Central Park West at 79th Street New York, NY 10024-5192  U.S.A.
Phone (212)769-5378     FAX  (212)769-5533