[MSA-talk] basalt fiber manufacturing opportunity

J Alex Speer jaspeer at minsocam.org
Tue Jan 16 13:35:32 EST 2018

The Management Consulting practice of SMA, Inc. assists private companies and select government organizations. We are currently preparing a proposal for a project related to basalt fiber manufacturing, and are looking for people with expertise in basalt, in the pricing for basalt fiber manufacturing and the construction of a manufacturing facility, and in the operations and maintenance of such an operation. We are interested in working with experts with the correct background on a 1099 basis.

If you are interested in the position, please reach out to Lawrence Hartigan or Ian Van Son at Lawrence.hartigan at smawins.com <mailto:Lawrence.hartigan at smawins.com> or Ian.VanSon at smawins.com <mailto:Ian.VanSon at smawins.com>.

http://www.smawins.com <http://www.smawins.com/>